26" x 26" cotton napkin with friendship quotes.
Set of 10 includes the following sayings:
- Welcome to my house. Come freely. Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring. - Bram Stoker
- Your heart and my heart are very, very old friends. - Hafiz
- Come at evening or at morning. Come when expected or without warning. A thousand welcomes you'll find here before you. And the oftener you come, the more we'll adore you. - Thomas Osborne Davis
- Here's to nights we'll never remember with friends we'll never forget.
- Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, woth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pie or two enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing. - Jerome K. Jerome
- May we always have old wine, old friends, and young cares. - Old Blessing
- Perhaps the secret of living well is not in having all the answers but in pursuing unanswerable questions in good company. - Rachel Naomi Remen
- An invisible thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
- There are good ships and there are wood ships, the ships that sail the sea. But the best ships are friendships and may they always be. - Old Maritime Blessing
- I knew when I met you a grand adventure was about to happen. - A.A. Milne